Monday, February 23, 2015

Excerpts from 2/23/15

Response to Dad's email:
Let everyone know that I'm doing well. Eating tortas and preaching the gospel. Or... wait... stop... reverse that. Anyway, yeah things are going well. My first baptism was this week. I only really taught her one lesson, but it still counts. 

Also, the milk I drink has that one kid on it... chavo, champolin? With the CH heart shirt. He's like a bug suited superhero or something yeah?

Response to Mom's email:
It's going well! This week I felt I was especially getting in the rhythm of things. A few quick answers:
1) I'm sleeping alright. No better or worse than at home. And while it's hard sometimes, 6:30 isn't too hard compared to 5:20 or whatever it was. I was too still-sleeping to note what time I used to get up.
2) My shoes are holding up well. I should give them a polish. I'll get around to that eventually.
3) Actually yeah! I'm in the same zone as Elder Gibson, so I see him sometimes. He subbed the hill with us last week. It's always good to see him. Elder Turnbull is in another zone, so I haven't seen him yet.
4) It's coming okay. They ache between apointments, especially when going all the way from the bottom of the hill to the top, but I actually kept up with Elder Lee all the way to the church this morning. (this is Mom- I had asked about his calf development)




The baptism was good. The Spirit was there. And we also got to see a video about a crocodile eating a gnu or wildebeest or something during it. You can ask Christian for more details. It is trippy! Our investigators are doing well, but they both need parents permission and that looks like it may or may not happen. I can tell they both want to be baptized. But we'll just pray and fast and have faith and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment